If you wish to receive medical treatment in India, you need an Indian Medical Visa. The India e-Medical Visa is an electronic travel document that grants access to India to all visitors seeking medical treatment. in the country. An Indian Medical Visa allows the holder to enter the country a total of three times. The electronic medical visa is a short-term visa issued for the purpose of medical treatment. Fair medical use of this text and all Treatment or surgery must be approved by an Indian medical institution.
ELIGIBILITY for Medical Visa for India
- The patient has 30 days to enter India for the first time with the e-Medical visa.
- From the date of arrival, the validity of the Indian e-Medical Visa will be 60 days.
- 3 entries are permitted with the Indian Medical visa.
- Applicants are required to have sufficient funds to support themselves during their stay in India
- Travellers are required to carry a copy of their approved e-Visa India at all times during their stay
- Visitors must have a return or an onward ticket when applying for their e-Medical visa
- All applicants must have an individual passport, regardless of their age
- Parents may not include their children in their online Visa for India application
- The applicant’s passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of arrival in India. The passport must have at least two blank pages for the immigration and border control authorities to place the entry and exit stamps
REQUIREMENTS FOR MEDICAL VISA FOR INDIA
- Applicants must have a passport issued by an eligible country to obtain the India e-Medical visa. This passport must be valid for a minimum of 6 months from the date the traveller intends to arrive in the country.
- In addition, foreign nationals must provide a letter from the hospital in India where they will receive treatment, as well as evidence that they have the funds to cover their stay. They must also have a return or onward ticket when applying.
- International medical patients applying for an e-Medical visa for India must also provide a current email address and pay the visa fee.
Anyone travelling to India on a “Medical Visa” must register with FRRO/FRO within 14 days of arrival. The registration process is the same in most countries.
Australians, like most nationalities, require a visa before travelling to India. With the launch of eVisa, Australians can apply for Indian Visa online from the comfort of their own home. The Indian Visa for Australian Citizens has been available in the form of an electronic application since 2014. This is an online Indian Visa application process that requires no paperwork from Australian residents. The e-Visa for India is an official document allowing Australian residents to enter and travel within India for reasons of tourism, travel industry, etc.
WHAT ARE THE DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO APPLY?
- Valid Australian passport containing two blank pages and being valid for at least 6 months from arrival date
- Digital image of the information page of the same passport
- Photograph of the Australian applicant, recently taken and passport-style
- Business card containing details of the host company in India (Business e-Visa only)
- Invitation letter from a hospital or medical centre in India (Medical e-Visa only).
- a valid email address to receive the Indian E-Visa
Most travellers require a visa for India, even if they are transiting through India en route to an onward destination. Most foreign nationals are required to apply for a visa to visit India regardless of the length of stay or purpose of travel A transit visa is issued for the sole purpose of allowing the visa holder to travel through India to reach their final destination. However, this depends on how long the traveller will be staying in India and whether they intend to or not. Exit the airport transit area.
What are the requirements for applying for an India Transit Visa?
- A passport is valid for a minimum of 180 days with at least two blank pages. Pay visa fee to recent passport size photo duly filled Online Application Form with signatures. Evidence of onward travel to India – confirmed air ticket for onward/returned journey.
India transit visa eligibility
India transit visa is required and verified when transferring from an international airport to a domestic airport or even staying at the airport hotel for a few hours. Individuals staying in India for less than 72 hours awaiting a connecting flight to another country are eligible for an India Transit Visa whether they have changed airports or not. You must apply for a transit visa from India if you need to leave the restricted area of the airport, even for a short time.
We can help you complete your emergency application, submit the relevant documents and provide the reasons why your application should be treated as an emergency. You will receive your travel authorization quickly. The Emergency eVisa is available for genuine cases of sudden and unforeseen emergencies such as serious illness or death of a family member, urgent court summonses from India or any other valid emergency situation that requires your presence in India. Queuing at the embassy to get an emergency visa.
Requirements for applying for an emergency Indian visa
- A copy of your passport
- Your passport should have at least two blank pages and a copy of the first page
- you must provide a recent colour passport photo
Company Name: INDIAN VISA
Contact Person: Milanad Thomas Caitlin
Email: Send Email
Phone: +31 20 676 5075
Address:Tobias Asserlaan 5
City: 2517 KC Den Haag